Thursday, July 19, 2012

For you

我在HL Forum上写了这些:



For you.
Hello all, i'm going to run a 10k run this coming Sunday and it's an annual run organised by the Cancer Society in Singapore, called Run against Cancer. I'm 6 months post treatment and this run (not very far though haha) means quite a bit to me.

In this cancer journey, i'm very lucky to have found this forum and make many fellow friends at the haematology centre. Especially my first cancer buddy who passed away and i didn't even made it to her funeral, i wanna run this race for her. Also, for every single here who gave me support in many ways. I always feel at home reading everything you guy write here and I'm grateful of you guys even i've never really speak to many here. heh.

And also knowing @ultimax who is also form Singapore and we have finally setup the young adult cancer support group! And @hazelnut who is sharing my problems and our girly chats on whatsapp. jasmine, liz, jo, jen, stan, and many old peeps who always write insightful post to encourage and assure us.

I was telling my rad onc about my run and he was delighted to hear that i'm so active. so many people i'm grateful to, my medical team my doctors and you.

So i'm dedicating this run to, you.

他们都好可爱,回了我:


you go girl. We're all behind you (and with you in spirit)!!
with love and affection,
JanAlicia

“That's great Eriko! Keeping fit is an important part of minimizing long term health risks from treatment, and it's great to do a race for such a worthwhile cause. Good luck!


我亲爱的Marina:
Love it
Totally awesome, I am so proud of you!
Good luck today!
Xoxo


Jasmine:Good on you Eriko and its good to hear you must be feeling pretty good these days
My son did a 5k fun run last weekend. This is one of the positives to come out of the whole thing because he never exercised before.
Wishing you all the best for your run xx

我最喜欢ceb的:

Thank you Eriko. You're so sweet. Run like the wind. Take care.
carol

 乘着风耶。哈哈。

还有Linda,这个送给你。
Sy,你好了我们下次一起跑。

还有所有的朋友家人,谢谢你们这些日子的照顾。 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment