Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#0

I was first diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma on 15th June 2011. Before that I felt a painless lump above my left collar bone. School clinic thought it was an infection at first and referred to the ENT. Nothing conclusive until I went for a CT scan the day after I arrive in Singapore after my Grad trip. I was admitted into CGH immediately after the scan and they saw my heart had water retention problem and poke needle into the lump to test.

Then, CGH referred me to the Haematology Department in SGH. I stayed in SGH for a week to run a series of test to confirm it’s a Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and which stage I was in. Although it I’m staged at 2, it was unfavourable because I have this mega cancer cell which is 12x10 cm near my heart.

Now, I’m receiving chemotherapy. It’s the most vulnerable stage a human can get physically, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment